An adequate, no frills park
Right off 92 there's a recreational area that includes a canal for boating, and more importantly, a dog park.
Since it's in a residential neighborhood there's usually always other dogs around. Don't worry, you won't get lonely!
The park is part astroturf and part gravel, so sometimes it can get pretty smelly here, even though it's very clean. Owners here are responsible and make sure to pick up after their pups.
Considering it's in the suburbs it's not as big as say, Seal Point, but that's ok, we can't expect every park to be amazing.
Your fur parents want to know:
- Yes, there is parking (parking lot)
- Yes, there is a separate area for small dogs
- Yes, this is a fenced enclosure
- Yes, there is a doggy (and human) water fountain
- Yes, there are poop bags
- Yes, there are trash bins
- Yes, there are benches
- No, there are no toilets